Tuesday, April 21, 2015

It's Always a New Day

Even when the sun isn't shining and a storm appears on the horizon, it's a new day every morning. It's a day filled with possibilities, opportunities, and "start-overs." Life has a way of throwing us off course, and the challenge is to take a hold of the steering wheel and get back on the road. 

My source of strength comes from my faith, family, friends, and writing. I recently submitted my manuscript, Between Heartbeats, to an interested publisher and as I wait for a response, I'm writing the sequel.

I love to write. When I sit at my laptop, the words flow like a mountain stream with each tap of my fingers. Are the words perfect? Do they express my thoughts completely, without fault? No, but writing is a form of therapy that is readily available, non-judgmental, drug-free, and I see the fruits of my work instantly.

So, my thought for the day is to find your vehicle which will keep you on course, and even if the ride is a little bumpy, at the end of the day all will be well.

No comments: